Tcam, one of the UK’s leading integrated wealth management firms, has been announced as a new corporate partner for Entrepreneurial Scotland, the country’s leading organisation for entrepreneurial leaders. The announcement illustrates how much value investors like Tcam put in supporting entrepreneurs at all stages of their journey, whether they are emerging, growing or leading businesses.
The Tcam announcement comes during a busy week for Entrepreneurial Scotland as they hold their annual conference this Thursday 4th May at the Gleneagles Hotel. The ES Summit is focusing on the theme of scale-ups and brings together 300 of Scotland’s business leaders.
Haig Bathgate, Tcam’s Joint Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer, said:
“It’s never been a more exciting time for entrepreneurs in Scotland and Tcam are keen to support this explosion of entrepreneurial activity. Despite challenges for both the Scottish and global economy, Tcam, like Entrepreneurial Scotland (ES), take a longer view on how to identify, nurture and grow emerging opportunities for our investors. That’s why it means so much to be named as a corporate partner for ES.”
Sandy Kennedy, CEO of Entrepreneurial Scotland, said:
“We’re proud to have Tcam on board as a corporate partner. They bring with them a level of understanding, expertise and influence, which will be invaluable for our members. They understand the entrepreneurial landscape, have an enviable track record for successful investments and will therefore play a vital role in our ambition to make Scotland the most entrepreneurial society in the world. I look forward to working with Tcam on achieving this exciting goal.”
Tcam bring their wealth management skills to an influential group of ES corporate partners including: law firms Pinsent Masons and Turcan Connell; accountancy firms EY and Johnston Carmichael economic development agency Scottish Enterprise; wealth management firm Cazenove Capital and leading investment bank UBS.
With a network of more than 1,000 of Scotland’s current and future entrepreneurial leaders Entrepreneurial Scotland aim to inspire, develop and connect Scotland’s current and future leaders to build the most entrepreneurial society in the world.
Tcam offers forward-thinking, innovative wealth management and an individually tailored service and are valued by their customers for providing a combination of tradition and a fresh, contemporary approach to managing financial affairs.
ES Summit speakers include:
- Bill McRaith, Chief Supply Chain Officer at PVH, the parent brand to multiple international brands including Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger;
- Maureen McGuire, former Chief Marketing Officer at Bloomberg;
- Sharan Pasricha, Chief Executive of Ennismore – owner of Gleneagles;
- Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year 2016, Chris Gauld, Chief Exec of Spark Energy;
- Tech entrepreneur Jess Butcher, co-founder of Blippar;
- Sherry Coutu CBE, Chair of the Scale Up Institute;
- Marty Bell and Kris Reid, co-founders of Tens Sunglasses;
- Mark Hogarth, Creative Director at Harris Tweed;
- Claire Howell, Chief Executive at RedCo;
- and the latest speaker to be announced, Gregor Townsend, head coach of the Glasgow Warriors, and set to become head coach of the Scotland national rugby team in June 2017.